[ RadSafe ] MARSSIM on the WWW?

Wesley wesvanpelt at att.net
Mon Aug 22 14:41:30 CDT 2005

Luke and All,

Well, I just got around to un-zipping the large MARSSIM file from the EPA
web site. It contains about 20 pdf files, each representing a chapter or
appendix.

What I really really want is ONE SINGLE pdf file containing MARSSIM as
opposed to 20 little pieces.

This may sound like nit picking, but Adobe Reader has a terrific find/search
function that finds all occurrences of one or more words in a pdf file. This
is much more tedious with 20 little files.

Since MULTI US agencies are using MARSSIM, you would think at least one of
them would have MARSSIM available on a single pdf file.

Best regards,
Wes
Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP
Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.