[ RadSafe ] Makhijani picocuries (IEER letter to EPA)

Bob Gallagher rdgallagher at nssihouston.com
Thu Aug 4 13:41:47 CDT 2005

I have difficulty understanding why competent individuals on radsafe even
respond to the likes of Salsman and the other environmental kooks that post
stuff on radsafe. By responding, you give these guys an opportunity to
rebutt and it contiues ad nausium.

Ever wonder why more people don't input to RADSAFE. Cause there is almost
nothing of importance being dicussed.

Ceratinly not uranium and heavy metal poisoning. Nobody cares.

Bob Gallagher
NSSI
713 641-0391