[ RadSafe ] Another Letter to the Editor about DU

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Tue Aug 9 12:07:10 CDT 2005

Bob,

I, for one, like to hear of these blatant misrepresentations of the
truth. It is too bad that we are falling into a situation where
confusion and lies are purposely disseminated as truth. We will see
more of it, not less, I fear.

It is not only the case with radiation (which you can address with
certainty and I cannot), but it is the case in many other situations, I fear.

Thanks for your postings.

Cheers,

Richard

At 12:20 PM 8/9/2005, bobcherry at cox.net wrote:
>Radsafers,
>
>Some you have privately expressed support when I tell you of another
>anti-DU article in the media. Some of you have privately asked me to
>stop sending such notes to Radsafe. I would like to know what is
>preferred: to keep this to myself or let you know what the activists
>are saying about DU and my occassional responses.
>
>Pushing on, here is the web address for an opionion piece by Lauren
>Moret in today's Battle Creek Enquirer:
>
>http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050809/OPINION02/508090332/1014/OPINION
>
>Here is my response to the editor:

snip