[ RadSafe ] Another Letter to the Editor about DU

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Tue Aug 9 14:07:55 CDT 2005

>... we are falling into a situation where confusion and lies
> are  purposely disseminated as truth....

True; this will probably remain true until authorities
quantify both the radiological and non-radiological risk of
uranium combustion product inhalation instead of claiming
to quantify the entire risk but only providing quantification
of the radiological risk.

However, the confusion is due to the lies by design:
   http://www.traprockpeace.org/twomemos.html

The foolishness is that of using a backfiring weapon without
knowledge of its risks.  Those who advocate the use of DU
weapons show their contempt for the health of civilians and
military personnel alike, and prove their criminal misconduct.
History will show that those who seek a short-term advantage
with poison will be called to account.

Sincerely,
James Salsman