[ RadSafe ] Re: "Science" reports on background radiation and health

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Wed Aug 10 11:39:11 CDT 2005

No, no John ... what made Dog's and my ears stand up was that the author
saw it as being a paradox. We thought this epidemiological relationship
between glacial milk and background radiation was well established and
already enjoyed wide acceptance. Obviously, the true science here
resides, as you mentioned, in the glacial milk. I think an important
adjunct is their proximity to the moon compared with all of us
lowlanders. The intelligent designer (who lives in the moon) takes very
kindly to and looks after his nearest neighbors. <g>

Incidentally, I wonder if any research has been done on the effects of
foreground radiation? And are medical geologists the source of the
expression "cast in stone' ?

Cheers,
Maury&Dog (maurysis at ev1.net)