AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: "Science" reports on background radiation andhealth

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 09:10:04 CDT 2005

Rainer,

Obviously you do not understand my point.  I asked for
information that correlates high background radiation
with health effects.  I did not ask about low dose
irradiation; I did not ask about cellular studies; I
did not ask about LNT; I did not ask about ecological
epidemiology; etc.

Please do not waste my time and yours by sending a
list of every article you have that are not relative
to my question.  I do not have to read every scrap of
paper you have listed.  Try and stay focused on what I
am asking for.  If you can refer to a paper that
discussed the health people in high background areas,
let me know.

You may think this discuss is a waste of time.  It is
if you ignore my question.  As I said before, do not
expect me to accept everything you say or believe.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com