AW: [ RadSafe ] Ecological fallacy fallacy

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Thu Aug 11 15:34:48 CDT 2005

Dale:

The intentionally derogative term "ecological fallacy" has been invented - or at least is exploited to its fullest - by LNT proponents who otherwise must fear to be 'converted' by elsewise incontrovertible epidemiological evidence at variance with their convictions.

In view of that, your hint is rather worth $2.00, at least. :-).

Thank you and best regards, Rainer