[ RadSafe ] Is there gonna be EPA in YEAR 12005 AC

Emil kerrembaev at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 17:18:45 CDT 2005

Greetings,

I am just wondering how many folks, seriously, believe that there
gonna be EPA or NRC or DOE or even State of Nevada...... in year
12005.
Look back in the history and you will see the future.. No one State
or Country was able to exist longer then...what couple or three
thousands of years.
China comes to mind, first.
As matter of gambling, since Yacca Mountain is near Las Vegas, what
odds of that? ZERO
I would NOT bet on that!

I know, I may be missing the point but, hey, in year 12005, there
wont be Califonia and Pacific Beach will be somewhere close the Vegas
anyway. I would put my bet on that.

Happy weekend every one:-)

Emil.