[ RadSafe ] Trilinear Chart of the Nuclides

Peter.Vernig at med.va.gov Peter.Vernig at med.va.gov
Mon Aug 15 12:05:09 CDT 2005

group,

Many years ago, somebody on Radsafe, I think recommended it.  It was not
available at the time.  I just did a Google Search and the Radiochemical
Society has had it updated and offers it in a variety of formats.

See http://www.radiochemistry.org/catalog/index.php?cPath=29  About $40 US.

Any opinions in this e-mail are solely those of the author, and are not
represented as those of the VA Eastern Colorado HCS, the Dept. of Veterans
Affairs, or the US Government.

Peter G. Vernig, Radiation Safety Officer, MS-115, VA Eastern Colorado
Health Care System, 1055 Clermont St. Denver, CO 80220,
peter.vernig at med.va.gov, Phone= 303.399.8020 x2447; Fax = 303.393.5026,
alternate fax, 303.393.5248

"...whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is lovely, whatever is
admirable, if anything is found to be excellent or praiseworthy, let your
mind dwell on these things."

Paul of Tarsus