AW: [ RadSafe ] AW: Low level radiation and cancer:

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Mon Aug 15 22:21:29 CDT 2005

Hi Rainer,

Try this for Kerala vs. India life expectancy:
http://www.jadski.com/kerala/d3lexpectancy.htm

http://www.context.org/ICLIB/IC26/AtKisson.htm

(with 20,000 more Google 'hits' on [kerala "life expectancy" ] :-)

Regards, Jim