[ RadSafe ] Another Letter to the Editor about DU

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sat Aug 20 00:25:03 CDT 2005

Just to clear things up, it was Bob Cherry who posted the query about
continuing to provide information on the DU issues, not me.  I just agreed  that I
would like them to continue.

I believe the confusion arose because of the way AOL "quotes" an  email.
I'll try to be more careful about that in the future...or, change  services, one
of these days.

Barbara

In a message dated 8/19/2005 4:58:03 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,