[ RadSafe ] We can't bury a few tritium atoms

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Sat Aug 20 22:36:39 CDT 2005

Regressing!?

The Short History of Medicine

2000  B.C.  --  Here, eat this root.
1000  A.D.  --  That root is irreligious.  Here, say this prayer.
1850  A.D.  --  That prayer is superstition.  Here, drink this potion.
1940  A.D.  --  That potion is snake oil.  Here, swallow this pill.
1985  A.D.  --  That pill is ineffective.  Here, take this antibiotic.
2000  A.D.  --  That antibiotic is artificial.  Here, eat this root.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide