[ RadSafe ] Re: Chernobyl and Rocky Flats ecosystems

Emil kerrembaev at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 10:20:56 CDT 2005

You are absolutely correct.
Humans are predators in nature and we are on the top of the
ecological food chain, unless of course you are the first line
management ;-)

You have not mentioned that in Rocky Flats deer herds were walking
inside the buildings, right before we took them down and where
Plutonium pits were produced in the past...

Emil.