[ RadSafe ] (RE Scientists Maintain....)The worst false-information, I read for a while..(no offens

Dan Burnfield Danb at DNFSB.GOV
Wed Aug 24 13:40:45 CDT 2005

Such an ungraceful email!

Dan Burnfield, CHP PE

Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board
625 Indiana Ave, NW Ste. 700
Washington, DC  20004

Tel:  202.694.7113
Fax: 202.208.6518
Email danb at dnfsb.gov

>>> Emil <kerrembaev at yahoo.com> 8/24/2005 2:14 PM >>>
Gerry,

1. Russian Scientists never worked for a bunch of desperate guys with
some crazy ideas.

2. Soviet Union NEVER, NEVER, NEVER would planned something like
n-device inside of the US, even if it COULD (PERIOD)

Fortunately, for all of us, military hawks ALWAYS were under control
of people with the right sense of reason, Cold War was just a VERY
expensive SHOW with periodic casualties among the actors...

I read that you ask to reply in private but
why would you re-post to us something (no offense),... so stupid,
pardon my English.
I do not care who wrote it or where, trying to confuse more and
misinform more already confused and misinformed...... I see some
agenda from the name of the news outfit.
This is the worst false-information, I read for a while.

Regards,

Emil.