[ RadSafe ] TLD Glow curves

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 25 18:30:15 CDT 2005

On 25 Aug 2005 at 16:22, Neill Stanford wrote:

> Since Sandy seems to be worn out from the background question...

I responded to Jerry's question this morning. Did it not go out to
the list?

In any event, I concur with everything that Neill said, and, I knew
Neill when he was working with the 2271 back in 1984 (dating
ourselves now)!!  Back then the glow curve was even more important
than today, now that the reader technology has evolved. There's more
data than just the glow curve to analyze anomalies.

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/