[ RadSafe ] Depleted Uranium

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Mon Aug 29 18:58:58 CDT 2005

Hi Joel,

I've made no effort to learn the legalities, but tried some time back to
buy a little DU -- especially a small piece of DU shrapnel -- but have
never succeeded. Apparently it is hard to come by unless you want  100's
or 1,000's of pounds for aircraft control counterweights or some such
application. Should any of you learn how I might obtain a little piece
to satisfy my own curiosity, please let me know. Thanks also in advance ...
Cheers,
Maury&Dog     maurysis at ev1.net