[ RadSafe ] Re: Which other countries are not having access to NRC website?

Cindy Bloom radbloom at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 11:45:38 CST 2005

As noted before, I'm in the USA and have been having the problem
intermittently.  The URL that I  sent to Radsafe before was to show others
the link to the error message where I was redirected.  I could not get to
any of the other menu options (such as Contact Web Site Staff) from
there.  Right now, I can get to NRC's  web site.  Odd.

Cindy