[ RadSafe ] RE: NRC website?

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Wed Dec 7 21:11:18 CST 2005

Hi John,
You might be closer to the mark than one might suppose. We were a
foreign country once -- a genuine independent nation!  We also ratain a
few unique reservations which were stipulated  as conditions for our
agreement to join the Union. And I enjoy and appreciate your poke in the
ribs. <g>  Come visit to enjoy Six Flags Over Texas and our history.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog

http://www.nrc.gov/