[ RadSafe ] Abstract: Age-at-exposure effects on risk estimates fornon-cancer mortality in the Japanese atomic bomb survivors

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 09:27:39 CST 2005

Jim,
Glad you appreciated seeing this paper, and thank you
for the comments.

I am not an epidemologist, and appreciate any comments
as that other-than-cancer risks have appeared and will
continue to appear in the literature.  I would
appreciate any comments on the validity of the results
for comparison.

http://www.iop.org/EJ/abstract/-alert=1221/0952-4746/25/4/003

http://www.iop.org/EJ/article/-alert=1221/0952-4746/25/4/003/jrp5_4_003.
> pdf
> . . .

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction."
"John F. Kennedy, U.S. President and former Naval Officer

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com