[ RadSafe ] Googling World Energy Reserves

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Mon Dec 12 02:50:12 CST 2005

http://www.lewrockwell.com/walker/walker16.html

Links to an interesting perspective of energy and especially nuclear
power. Wish I could correctly evaluate the validity or correctness of
the Walker's cited data, but that is beyond my knowledge.  I am
convinced that energy prices include a very large fear/apprehension
premium and that there is no shortage (neither present nor prospective)
of energy raw materials (i.e., gas, coal, etc).

I would like to read the opinions of others on this List who might be
inclined to comment.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog     maurysis at ev1.net