[ RadSafe ] Googling World Energy Reserves

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Mon Dec 12 15:26:20 CST 2005

Maury,
I am not going to comment on the link you posted, but here
is the bit of information I have: about 10 years ago, I knew
from insiders that the costs per kWh at Kozloduy NPP were
something between 1.5 and 2.5 cents (I just do not remember
precisely).
Now they are cheerfully selling us their product at >10 cents/kWh; just try
asking about the costs and you'll be drowned in as much
pointless babble as it takes to bore you away (I am sure this
is the standard procedure not only here).

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com