[ RadSafe ] where to refer birth defect victims?

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Wed Dec 14 14:37:05 CST 2005

Perhaps Drs. Johnson and Parkhurst should be required to sort this
all out?

Or maybe, as Dr. Rabbe has suggested, the public should not have
access to such information because we might misinterpret it.

http://www.annalsofepidemiology.org/article/PIIS1047279701002459/abstract

Sincerely,
James Salsman