[ RadSafe ] Background from Static Electricity in Tritium counters

Bob bobcat167 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 23 16:28:03 CST 2005

Felipe -

Try using laundry anti-static wipes (or anti-static spray applied to a lab
wipe). You might also need to consider treating the carriers (racks) as
well.

Do make sure, though, to verify that there are no residues that impact the
optical integrity of the scintillation vials.

Bob Shannon
Kaiser Analytical Management Services
Broomfield Colorado
303-432-1137