[ RadSafe ] MPH

Mitchell W. Davis radiation at cox.net
Thu Dec 29 21:29:47 CST 2005

Sandy wrote:  Sad how some automatically judge a person by their
credentials, without any real evidence, background or knowledge. Not very
scientific ... is it?

Or lack there of (the illustrious "piece of paper"...Seems I raised the
hackles of many on here sometime back about the requirement for a BS (take
that however you wish) degree as a requirement to become a CHP).  Seems
credentials were the ONLY thing that meant an individual was "qualified" to
sit for the CHP exam.  What is sad is that so many take stock in a piece of
paper than an individual's true knowledge base.  Was this argument
hypocrisy?  I do believe it was.

Mitchell Davis, RRPT (Soon to be RN and leaving this industry for greener
pastures)
Midland, TX