[ RadSafe ] Rt. 9 in MA

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 07:55:19 CST 2005

In a message dated 12/30/2005 7:52:49 A.M. Central Standard Time,
obbugg at gsp.net writes:

With  what I understand to be
THE major manufacturer of radiopharmaceuticals in  the greater Boston
area, one would hope that responders are a little better  versed.

I think you'd be wrong to hope that and foolish to believe it was  true! I
agree BTW that it's the shear lack of incidents even in 2005 post 9/11  with all
the WMD/CBRNE training and money and at times hype that causes the
"failures" we see like this.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-7559  (Office)
979-690-7562 (Office Fax)

"A Texan with a Jersey  Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the  author and the
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless  I
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only  for its
stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original author.