[ RadSafe ] Re: AW: Log-log plot for excess breast cancer incidence rate

George Stanford gstanford at aya.yale.edu
Thu Jul 21 19:02:43 CDT 2005

John:
         Thanks for the info.  However, I have made no
comments regarding leukemia.  My remarks pertained
specifically to the data for hemangiomas that Rainer
Facius extracted from the paper by Preston et al.  I
observed, specifically, that the LNT model fits those
data within the experimental error limits.  That said,
a threshold model with some hormesis fits the
data considerably better.
         Cheers,
                 George