[ RadSafe ] Re: breast cancer least with 1-9 rads

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 15:49:11 CDT 2005

Again, you do not comment on the 1977 report which
shows an increase based on real data.  The 1979 paper
expected is only an estimated risk.  I cannot
understand why you cannot understand the difference.

Of course, you may be deliberately avoiding the
results of the 1977 paper because it goes against your
beliefs.  It is easier to avoid admitting you are
wrong by playing dumb.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com