[ RadSafe ] AW: AW: AW: AW: Log-log plot for excess breast cancer incidence rate

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Sat Jul 23 16:12:02 CDT 2005

George:

Attached please find the PDF(!) file which I did append to my note to John Jacobus.

I trust that you can consult my note to him.

Regarding the tenor of your reply, I just start to realize, how deeply-deeply-deeply entrenched this concept of LNT by now is in the whole thinking of your community, which as I remarked elsewhere is not genuinely mine. I definitely erred when considering its standing as being even remotely based on science. My further comments will take some time to be framed.

Best regards and a nice weekend, Rainer