[ RadSafe ] LNT survey page

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Wed Jul 27 10:50:52 CDT 2005

Well after only two days the number of participants is approaching 10% of the all
listmembers. Give it another week or two, so more people get to
opening one of the postings to the list with a link to the survey page,
and Andy's statistics will not be bad at all.
 I am pretty sure he would be happier to have a more expensive survey
financed, but for the time being this is what we can do.
BTW, are you sure that the "self selected" problem applies to a
selected community like the radsafe listmembers as it does apply
to the random general public?

LNT survey page: LNT.TGI-SCI.COM

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com