[ RadSafe ] TECDOC-746 Availability

Urciuolo, Louis lurciuolo at state.pa.us
Thu Jul 28 08:31:06 CDT 2005

See the bottom of page 47 of IAEA's TECDOC series for 2.9 meg pdf.

Direct link

http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/te_746_web.pdf

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:53:55 -0400
From: "Falo, Gerald A Dr KADIX" <Gerald.Falo at APG.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL>
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Looking for an electronic version of IAEA
	TECDOC-746
To: "radsafe" <radsafe at radlab.nl>

All,

I'm looking for an electronic version of "Rapid Monitoring of Large
Groups of Internally Contaminated People". IAEA Technical Report,
IAEA-TECDOC-746, 1994. I've wandered around the IAEA site and the world
wide web to no avail. Would anyone else know where I might get a copy?

Thank you,
________________________________

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no
one else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve
the right to make mistakes.

Don't panic! - Douglas Adams in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP
Kadix Systems
U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine - Health
Physics Program
jerry.falo at us.army.mil
410-436-4852

Jerry