[ RadSafe ] RE: LNT polling - initial results

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Fri Jul 29 13:38:13 CDT 2005

Hmm, here is a US originating question :-).
I feel nostalgic for summers like that they have in Montreal,
we used to have them routinely here in Sofia until 3-4 years ago.
This year, the summer came last week... (last year it did not come at all).
Now we have > 25  - again C, of course :-) - sometimes it gets even hot (about
33, noting really dramatic like 40 which we have had once or twice that I remember).

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com