[ RadSafe ] ARTICLE: North American First Responders Lack Radiation Train...

Cindy Bloom radbloom at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 13:53:14 CST 2005

Thanks Lou,

I think both are needed.  As responsibilities pile on, its helpful to have
quickly accessible aids that remind us of us today's requirements.  Because
first responders spend most of their time responding to events that don't
involve radiation (or other infrequently encountered materials), it is
helpful to have the "rules" immediately accessible during the particular
response.

(I meant to respond to the list the first time...)

Cindy