[ RadSafe ] News: Physicists denounce aggressive nuclear policy

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Fri Nov 4 19:00:13 CST 2005

Hi John,
The Hirsch comment is an interesting rationale that does not seem very
rational .... It has been noted that the only way to make sure that
government doesn't abuse its power is to not grant it in the first
place. The nuclear genie has long since departed.  A nation without
nuclear weapons can render citizens or a society equally dead by a wide
variety of methods.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog