[ RadSafe ] RE: [Know_Nukes] NRC withdraws rule making request to updating sanitary waste disposral rules

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 13:23:47 CST 2005

Jim,
Okay, I am a bad typer.  And while my Yahoo account
does not spell check automatically, it is free and I
am not bugged by my boss about using the company
e-mail address.

As for taking 11 years, you have to remember the NRC
has be "right sizing" for at least that long.
However, they want to hire 350 people next year.  Know
anyone who is interested?  It was rated the best
government agency to work for.

--- "Muckerheide, James" <jimm at wpi.edu> wrote:

> Hi John,  "Informated"!? :-)  I love it.  I've added
> it to my spell-checker.
>

> I haven't looked, but the idea of 18 Fed Reg pages
> to withdraw a proposed
> rulemaking is terrifying - but I guess gov't
> agencies have to show something
> for 11 years "work" :-)
>

> Regards, Jim

On Oct. 5, 1947, in the first televised White House address, President Truman asked Americans to refrain from eating meat on Tuesdays and poultry on Thursdays to help stockpile grain for starving people in Europe.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com