[ RadSafe ] Spent nuclear fuel: ORNL report

McMahan, Kimberly L. mcmahankl at ornl.gov
Wed Nov 16 07:42:25 CST 2005

See if you can access the report (caution: 25 MB) at:

http://www.ornl.gov/info/reports/1980/3445602519031.pdf

If you have any trouble accessing it I can split it into several files
and send it to you by e-mail.

Chuck Alexander still works here. Let me know if you'd like his contact
info.

Kim McMAHAN    ORNL External Dosimetry    865.576.1566