[ RadSafe ] Re: Sen Frist calls for nuclear power

farbersa at optonline.net farbersa at optonline.net
Wed Nov 16 11:42:10 CST 2005

Hi all,
Sen. Frist writes in his commentary that the government's "official 30-year energy forecast, indeed, will assume that we're going to build another
six gigawatts of generating capacity - roughly six new reactors"

The growth of electrical demand over the next 30 years has to be much, much more than 6 gigawatts which is equal to only 6  1,000 Mw[e] power plants

Does anyone have the link for the govenments official 30 year energy forecast?

Stewart Farber