[ RadSafe ] Re: con job

jjcohen at prodigy.net jjcohen at prodigy.net
Fri Nov 25 13:29:49 CST 2005

Below is the conclusion of an obvious con letter email I recently received.
Does anyone know who or what "PHP-Nuke Powered Site" is?
---------

> I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact
my lawyer (Barrister Parker Brown) with this specified email:
parkerbesq at netscape.net and tell him that I have WILLED ($2,500,000.00) to
you and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a
specific and good work. I know I don?t know you but I have been directed to
do this. Thanks and God bless.
> NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last
wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my
relation or anybody to know because they are always around me.