[ RadSafe ] Decouverte discovers Sweden

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 05:51:06 CST 2005

Just saw the stuff below. According to my opinion and information - most of
these people are controversial. My personal action only.

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Dear Colleagues:

Radio (TV) Canada's news program "Decouverte"
[Discovery] broadcast a two-part news show on EMFs last Sunday (Nov.20)
evening.

You can watch both shows on Radio Canada's Web site:
http://radio-canada.ca/actualite/v2/decouverte/niveau2_5587.shtml#

The first part is on cell phones and kids and their risk of developing
acoustic neuromas and brain tumors.
Also cited is the University of Lund work showing that microwave radiation
can lead to leakage through the blood-brain barrier. The second part is on
electrosensitivity.

Among those on the show are:
Igor Belyaev
Lennart Hardell
Olle Johansson
Leif Salford
Per Segerback
--all of Sweden, as well as Sir William Stewart in the U.K.

Sir William calls the marketing of phones to kids younger than eight
"grotesque."

I was also interviewed.

Note that the show is in French.

Best,