[ RadSafe ] Employment Opportunity

ERGKBAKER at aol.com ERGKBAKER at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 09:19:26 CDT 2005

Environmental Restoration Group, Inc (ERG) has two health physics positions
open for midlevel and senior personnel.  We are a small 13-year old innovative
consulting firm involved in the planning for and execution of decommissioning
of radiologically contaminated properties.  We have several niche markets
including automated surface contamination scanning machine, robotics, instrumental
rental, GPS-based rad surveys, and radon flux measurements in addition to the
regular consulting practice.

We are adding to our staff to fulfill committements to our great clients.
Consulting experience, CHP or PE, advanced degrees a plus.  Good salary, profit
sharing, and free health insurance available to most employees.

Send resumes in confidence to KenBaker at ERGOffice.com.  See our web site at
www.ERGOffice.com for more information about our company.