[ RadSafe ] RE FOI and data supporting epidemiological studies

Fred Dawson fd003f0606 at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 03:54:20 CDT 2005

I think it highly unlikely that and the officials mentioned will say
anything at the moment in relation to this particular case. They would wish
to avoid prejudicing the case which now appears a matter for the Courts to
decide.

The issue being on how to balance the duties placed by the Data Protection
and Freedom of Information Acts.

I am sure that the decision when it comes will be of interest and assistance
to all those engaged in epidemiological research.

Fred Dawson