[ RadSafe ] Hopewell Designs

Marcel Schouwenburg m.schouwenburg at tnw.tudelft.nl
Fri Oct 7 08:50:24 CDT 2005

Posted on behalf of Charles W. McCall

Mr. Thuma,

We recently purchased a new BX3-A box calibrator from Hopewell Designs.
 This unit is the most impressive calibrator I have ever used. It is all
 computer controlled , with user definable calibration and source check
 routines. It also has a automated certification routine that makes
 certification and recertification of the sources a breeze.
The other huge selling point is the customer service, these guys are
 GREAT!!!

Our final cost on a 2 source unit,(450 Curies and 200 mCurie),
delivered, set-up and certified was $132,000. Which was less than J. L.
 Shepherd.

Here is a link to their website:

http://www.hopewelldesigns.com/products.htm

They will be more than happy to help you.

Again I can't brag enough aboutb this unit. If you have any questions
 please give me a call.

Charles W. McCall
Sr. Radiation Protection Tech
Rad Equip Group
O.P.P.D
Ft. Calhoun Station
402-533-7165

This e-mail contains Omaha Public Power District's confidential and
proprietary information and is for use only by the intended recipient.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, this e-mail is not a contract offer,
amendment, nor acceptance.  If you are not the intended recipient you are