[Fwd: Re: [ RadSafe ] Birth defects with Basrah fear and malnutrition - notDU]

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Wed Oct 12 12:33:40 CDT 2005

A few days after claiming that he wanted to sue the victims
of uranium inhalation poisoning under the False Claims Act
(a whistleblower's waste, fraud, and abuse-prevention law),
Retired Colonel Roger Helbig (or someone purporting to be
him) sent the following message.

I wonder if he will take responsibility for his opinions in
a public forum.

What do you do when someone is trying to tell people that
UO3 is no more toxic than metallic U?  That is wrong.  What
is the factor by which it is wrong?

Sincerely,
James Salsman