[ RadSafe ] German radiophobia

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 13:05:50 CDT 2005

Jerry,
Are you sure that all democrates in Congress are
radiophobes, or are you making a rash statement
without any proof?  Have you seen any laws passed by
Congress that has stopped the building of nuclear
power plants by this or any previous Congress?

(http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,378997,00.html)

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com