[ RadSafe ] Educating USA antinucs

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 14 18:06:50 CDT 2005

On 14 Oct 2005 at 16:29, Sinclair, Michael wrote:

> It is self-defeating to
> point out that there is always radiation present in the environment
> while asserting that even the lowest level of exposure is hazardous to
> your health!

AMEN!

Until we as an industry have a consensus, which we are far from
achieving, don't blame the public for their disregard of those who
tell them that there is simply no hazards, or that they are minimal.
or that the probability for risk based damage is small.

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/