[ RadSafe ] Decommissioning and you

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 11:25:03 CDT 2005

I received this through another list server and
thought it might be of interest.

(http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/nuregs/staff/sr1757/s1/)

> If you have any comments or feedback for the USNRC,
> you have until
> December 30, 2005 to get it in.

. . .

On Oct. 5, 1947, in the first televised White House address, President Truman asked Americans to refrain from eating meat on Tuesdays and poultry on Thursdays to help stockpile grain for starving people in Europe.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com