[ RadSafe ] Re: DOGMA RE: Nuclear Power/ Greenhouse Effect/ Massive African Human Impac ts

farbersa at optonline.net farbersa at optonline.net
Wed Oct 26 11:59:58 CDT 2005

Jaro,
Thanks for the WNA briefing link about pro-nuclear  resolution by 25 Members of the European Parliament (MEPs). Amazing how politics and dogma over the past several decades have displaced sound analysis and scientific facts in decisionmaking about our energy present and future. Hopefully, the tide is turning.

I've said many times that the remark by Alf [the extraterrestrial dog-like character from the TVshow "Alf" of 20 years ago] pertains, wherein Alf once said:

"Dogma, dogma, dog manure."

Best,

Stu Farber
radproject at optonline.net