[ RadSafe ] Re: No funding for earth penetrating nuclear weapon

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 16:30:49 CDT 2005

Hal,
I think what Jerry is referring to is the physics
associated surface and subsurface blast associated
with nuclear weapons.  See "Nuclear Bunker Busters,
Mini-Nukes, and the US Nuclear Stockpile," Physics
Today, November 2003, at
http://www.physicstoday.org/vol-56/iss-11/p32.html

If you cannot access this article, let me know and I
will send a copy.

--- Hal C <hacrad at comcast.net> wrote:

> I'm not sure what fundamental laws you a referring
> too but from the
> newspapers I've read, the project is continuing but
> with high explosive
> warheads.
>
> Hal_C

On Oct. 5, 1947, in the first televised White House address, President Truman asked Americans to refrain from eating meat on Tuesdays and poultry on Thursdays to help stockpile grain for starving people in Europe.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com