[ RadSafe ] "Inthesetimes" Article

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 07:55:34 CDT 2005

I am pleased to point out the Dr. Rokke is not a
member of the Health Physics Society.  It also appears
that he is not at health physicist at the University
of Illinois.

http://www.uraniumconference.org/Rokke_prog.html
and
http://traprockpeace.org/doug_rokke_25jan04.html

I certainly agree that truth is hard to come by in
this article.

--- RadSafeInst <RadSafeInst at cableone.net> wrote:

> The cited article also contains the following
> statement,
>          "Dr. Doug Rokke, a health physicist at the
> University of Illinois who headed up a Pentagon
> study of depleted uranium weapons in the mid '90s
> after concerns were raised during the Gulf War,
> concluded there was no safe way to use the weapons.
> Rokke says the Pentagon responded by denouncing him,
> after earlier commending his work."
>     That destroys their credibility, since not ONE
> word of that statement is accurate! So why do they
> cast stones at anyone else's greenhouse...... or
> attempt to impugn anyone who disagrees with them?!?
>

> Ed Battle

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com