[ RadSafe ] Pu-239 famous chemical toxitity

Emil kerrembaev at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 13:06:17 CDT 2005

The lack of publications on this subject is explainable, due to the
word of plutonium in it.

It is still wonders me, why would chemical ALI being more restrictive
than the radiological one, if chemically via creation of toxin it
would NOT do damage to the chromosomes. Or it does and they just did
NOT ACCOUNT for it. (open)

May be it does?

Pu-239 is not the most dangerous of toxins as the botulism and the
botox has very low concentration of botulism in it and a lot of
ladies  and guys were doing facial botox for years and they are
getting prettier and prettier every day ;-)

Just some thoughts on the way out this door.

Emil.