AW: [ RadSafe ] Chernobyl's Reduced Impact

farbersa at optonline.net farbersa at optonline.net
Fri Sep 9 11:07:02 CDT 2005

Hi all,
Re: the post by Rainer Facius below and this thread, I recall reading a quote by Dr. Edward Teller decades ago which was something like:

"Fears of radiation have caused more deaths that radiation itself."

The quote above is my best recollection of the quote, but may not be exactly as Teller stated the thought.

Stewart Farber
farbersa at optonline.net